Sunday, February 9, 2020

He was crazy to love all of humanity

He was crazy to love all of humanity
1st John 4:20,
“If a man says, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother who he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
I want to speak today about something that happened 65 years ago. At that time Father spoke with great confidence. He was filled with confidence and certainty. Father spoke absolutely and if someone had said, “Oh! No! That’s not true, that’s not the truth, “there would have been a big fight.
Sometimes Father would say, “Are you not able to believe in this? Are you saying that this is something that I just made up?” he would say, “If you can’t believe in this, go ahead and die right now; once you are dead you will see that what I am saying is true.” He said, “Once you go to spiritual world you’ll see whether I am speaking the truth or whether I am speaking a lie.”
He was absolute and he is a person who never existed in the past and for all of eternity there will never be another person like Father. When he would speak he would devote his entire energy. Whenever he spoke, he would speak with the determination to save not only the entire humanity alive in the world today, but also everyone in the spiritual world, everyone who had ever lived in the past
I met Father for the first time on May 10 1952. Father finished writing the Principle that morning and he prayed to God, saying, “God now I have written this, and now I have to start spreading this word, I have to start witnessing, so please send me Christian saints who have a strong belief in Jesus.”
He wanted to spread this word to people who believed in Jesus, and that’s what he asked God to be able to do. He offered a great deal of sincerity and dedication towards this purpose.
He had finished writing the Principle, that was the Wolly Wonbon, the book he had written by hand, and he was determined to begin witnessing that very afternoon; so he offered sincerity and dedication for that purpose. He asked God for people who believed in Jesus and I got caught up in that net.
Father was speaking to just me alone, but he spoke as if he were speaking to a crowd of thousands. Perhaps he felt that if he had spoken without confidence and he had spoken in a quiet voice, Satan would have come along and would have taken me away. So he spoke so loudly that I was afraid that my eardrums might break
I think that there is a lesson for us to learn there: when we are speaking God’s words we must speak with tremendous confidence; we cannot just speak as if we were reluctant or we were being forced to say something. We have to speak with certainty and confidence. If we don’t speak with confidence we have no hope to be moving the heart of the people who are listening to us. I think we also need to understand that the whole person is listening to us; that person’s soul, that person’s spirit, is more important than the entire universe, so we need to be determined to save that person.
When Father spoke he was speaking words that had been recognized by God as true. This was the truth that God had recognized, and even Satan admitted that this was the truth.
Father spoke to me for 4 hrs then and told me to stay for dinner. He prayed before dinner and I was tremendously inspired by his prayer.
Normally when people pray, in a normal prayer, people will often weep, shed tears, but when we are praying for dinner, offering grace, people don’t pray that strongly. It’s a very short prayer thanking God for the dinner, and so forth. But even though it was prayer before dinner, Father wept a great deal. This was a very moving prayer; anyone would have been moved by it. It was a prayer that planted new life into the hearts of anyone who heard it.
People say that there are no thorns, no lies in tears, because tears are not something that we can shed just anytime we want to. It has to be something that wells up from within our heart, and that is why people are moved by tears. And when I saw Father shedding tears in his prayer over dinner, I realized then that I would have to join him, I would have to become a member of the Unification Church.
Father’s words had the power to attract people, to pull people in. In his prayer then, Father said, “God, we are in a very shabby and poor house, also I am dressed in a very shabby and poor way, but the content that is in this house is more than enough to save humanity. It has that huge power.
Because I joined Father, I was expelled from my school, I was kicked out of my church, I lost my friends, and my relatives no longer wanted to speak with me, so one day a few months later, I went to Father with the intention of telling him that I could no longer work with him and that I would have to leave him.
On my way up the hill to Father’s hut, I passed a certain pine tree, and as I was passing that tree, a thought came into my mind, “When I see Father today, I am not going to talk about anything else. I am just going to tell him that I have to go back to believing in Jesus the way I did before I met him.”
Usually when I would go to Father he would greet me very warmly, and say, “How is it going? What happened today?” and this kind of things. But that day was different: when I saw Father he looked at me with a very fierce expression. He went into the hut and I followed him in. He turned to me and he said, “I am a crazy person.” He did not seem crazy to me but he said, “I am a crazy person. I am crazy to accomplish God’s will; I am crazy to create a world where all of humanity can live well.”
I had gone there to tell Father that I just wanted to believe in Jesus and to live my life easily. When he told me that he was crazy to build God’s kingdom on this earth, to build God’s world on this earth, when I heard him say that, I realized that I was mistaken.
 What I think we need to learn from Father today, is that he was crazy to love all of humanity. He was completely invested in that. I realized then that I could not simply believe in Jesus. I said I believed in Jesus but when I prayed, all I did was asked for things, “God give me this, Jesus give me that”. I realized that I have to be like this young man. I have to devote myself; I have to be crazy for the sake of loving all of humanity, for the sake of saving, giving life to all of humanity. I think this is what we need to learn today.
I think that if we have loved humanity the way that Father did, if we had really been crazy for the sake of humanity, then a lot more people would have come to the Unification Church; a lot more people would be standing on Heaven’s side today. It’s because we could do that that we have such small numbers as we do today. We need to create a new history; we need to create the world that Father wanted to create.
Today we have the 2nd King of CIG with us. This is the person that Father blessed; he prayed over him as his inheritor and his representative body, and as his successor. If we believe in that, and if we model ourselves after Father’s faith, if we believe in that 100%, even 1000% then amazing miracles will happen.
We have the 2nd King with us and he is the representative body and he is the successor and he is the inheritor because he has been appointed that way, and Father prayed over him that way, and Father blessed him as such. When we believe in that absolutely there will be God’s spiritual work; the will that Father wanted to accomplish will be accomplished today. But we need to believe in that completely. We need to understand his blessing and his being the inheritor and the representative body not just as a theory; we must understand Father’s heart in appointing him and blessing him that way.
When we do that, I am sure there will be a great revival in this church that will cover the world.
Thank you,
The King’s Report Feb 4 2017 17:38’- 43:04

1 comment:

  1. I met Father for the first time on May 10 1952. Father finished writing the Principle that morning and he prayed to God, saying, “God now I have written this, and now I have to start spreading this word, I have to start witnessing, so please send me Christian saints who have a strong belief in Jesus.”

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

True Mother's last Letter to Sanctuary Family Worldwide

True Mother's last Letter to Sanctuary Family Worldwide Hyun Shil Kang, True Mother of Heaven Earth and Humankind Reading of ...

Popular Posts