Tuesday, January 21, 2020

True Mother's last Letter to Sanctuary Family Worldwide


True Mother's last Letter to Sanctuary Family Worldwide
Hyun Shil Kang, True Mother of Heaven Earth and Humankind
Reading of True Mother’s Message
To Sanctuary Families Worldwide, Hyun Shil Kang, Solar calendar, October 8, 2018
Everyone, without exception, comes into this world and goes to the next world. The Four Great Saints ministers, elders, deacons and deaconesses. Also, PhDs, famous philosophers, and even artists all go to the next world.
I will go; you will go; everyone born onto this earth with life will go.
The question is how we lived. Have we lived a true life that is meaningful and worthwhile? This is the issue. We must think deeply, even more deeply.
Sanctuary families: when we go to the other world, we must meet God and True Father. Absolutely! We must have the conviction that Heavenly Father is my Father
When we go. This is the 66th year since I met Rev. Moon. I met him when I was 26 years old, and now I am 92. I’ve remained in this world a long time.
I have received much love from God. True Father has many memories of me. I received the Cosmic Perfection Blessing and Holy Marriage with the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humanity in the 8th Year of Cheon-gi, 8th Month, 4th Day (Solar September 23, 2017). I am so insufficient both internally and externally that I do not know what to do with myself.
The depth of true love is from the time that God appeared. It envelops us in the deepest depths. We do not know how deep, how long, or how heavy it is. It existed from the foundation when God began to exist, so we do not know how large or long it may be or how heavy it may be.
But we cannot completely reach that place during our entire lives, so even when we go to the other world, we continue to develop in that direction. That is why it is unthinkable that a husband and wife fight and separate from each other.
We established this deep bond of love, but we were never able to love each other, as we would like. So, I gathered up my courage and said, “Teacher! I love
You!” His response was “My love for Hyun Shil is a hundred Times greater than your love for me. I said that seemed like an exaggeration with a little lie mixed in. He looked shocked and said, “When you go to the Spirit World, it will all become clear.
“That will be a fearful time.” Then I said, “Teacher! I will not confirm this even in the Spirit World. I have believed your words absolutely, down to the end of each of my hairs. Why would I at the end, turn myself into someone who disbelieves. That would be fearful. Even in the other world, I will believe your words without confirmation.
“Our Hyun Shil is one who believes well. “The one who was closest to me in the world cast me aside and left, but Hyun Shil Kang was one of those who comforted me saying, ‘Your teachings are true.’”
“You were also one who created the Unification Church with me. Even when you were expelled from school, you comforted me.” We were teacher and disciple, but by the desire of Father in Heaven, we have become eternal husband and wife. I am making many mistakes because I cannot see my own writing. Please forgive me.
As husband and wife, we will love all peoples of all countries with true love and live for their sakes. We will build the true world, the original world without sin that God created for us in the beginning.
If God is with us and Jesus and the Spirit World cooperate with us, there is nothing we cannot do. Everyone let us believe! It will be accomplished to the extent we believe. We need certainty and conviction.
I will go properly and make an offering to God. I will depart on my journey. May God, Jesus and the Spirit World be in your hearts.
When the whole cosmos is in you, it is in your world, have courage: "I have overcome the world". Please read the Word and put it into practice.
Shin Pal, Shin Man, Shin Goong, Shin Joon, Shin Deuk. See you all. Goodbye to the older sister's family and their children. My hand is shaking and I can't write. Aju.
To the King, to the Queen, to the royalty of the three generations, to Cain and Abel, everything will be realized exactly as the Father has blessed you. A --- Ju! A --- Ju!
I am sorry that I will not see the King rule. I'm sure he will do an exceptional job. I believe that a world of prosperity and eternal peace will be built. 
On the part of True Parents.

2 comments:

  1. I will go; you will go; everyone born onto this earth with life will go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is how we lived. Have we lived a true life that is meaningful and worthwhile? This is the issue. We must think deeply, even more deeply.
    Sanctuary families: when we go to the other world, we must meet God and True Father. Absolutely! We must have the conviction that Heavenly Father is my Father

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

True Mother's last Letter to Sanctuary Family Worldwide

True Mother's last Letter to Sanctuary Family Worldwide Hyun Shil Kang, True Mother of Heaven Earth and Humankind Reading of ...

Popular Posts